Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
ADDITIONAL RECYCLE CARTS AVAILABLE!
If you are a Village resident (one, two or 3 family home) and find that your recycling needs exceed the capacity of the 65 gallon tote originally delivered to your address, please call the Village Office at 662-9327. An additional recycle tote is available at NO COST! We encourage recycling and would be happy to deliver a recycling cart that accommodates your needs.
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.
RECYCLE LEAF BAGS WILL NOT BE PICKED UP BY WASTE MANAGEMENT WITH YOUR GARBAGE PICKUP. BY LAW, WASTE MANAGEMENT CANNOT PICKUP RECYCLE LEAF BAGS AS THEY DO NOT HAVE A RECYCLE FACILITY FOR THEM. IF YOU HAVE ANY THAT ARE FULL, THEY CAN BE PUT INSIDE A GARBAGE CAN TO BE PICKED UP AS GARBAGE.
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- Jeffrey Sweet Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327