Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
3/03/15 – Planning Board CANCELLED
3/09/15 – Village Board – 7pm
3/18/15 – Zoning Board of Appeals CANCELLED
3/23/15 – Village Board – 7pm
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
Reminder … please have your wood burning stove or fireplace inspected.
ADDITIONAL RECYCLE CARTS AVAILABLE!
If you are a Village resident (one, two or 3 family home) and find that your recycling needs exceed the capacity of the 65 gallon tote originally delivered to your address, please call the Village Office at 662-9327. An additional recycle tote (65 or 96 gallon) is available at NO COST! We encourage recycling and would be happy to deliver a recycling cart that accommodates your needs.
Electronics Recycling Event
Saturday April 25, 2015
Curbell – 7 Cobham Drive, Orchard Park
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.
Your Village Team
Mayor: David A. Rood
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Andy Slotman Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- Jeffrey Sweet Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327