Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
7/2/15 – Planning Board – 7pm Agenda
7/13/15 – Village Board – 7pm
7/22/15 – Zoning Board
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
ADDITIONAL RECYCLE CARTS AVAILABLE!
If you are a Village resident (one, two or 3 family home) and find that your recycling needs exceed the capacity of the 65 gallon tote originally delivered to your address, please call the Village Office at 662-9327. An additional recycle tote (96 gallon) is available at NO COST! We encourage recycling and would be happy to deliver a recycling cart that accommodates your needs.
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.
ICE CREAM SOCIAL
Historical Railroad Depot
Friday July 24 2015
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Fireworks to follow
Library Parking Lot
Saturday July 25 2015
7:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- Jeffrey Sweet Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327