Large Garbage Pickup
Bulky Waste and White Goods (Appliances)
Waste Management will collect (2) bulky items or white goods (appliances) on the first collection day of each month. White goods will be collected separately from your household waste and/or recycling. Residents are responsible for the licensed removal and disposal of all refrigerant from applicable white goods. Residents may purchase stickers for extra bulky or white goods at the Village Office, 4295 South Buffalo St. Waste Management will not collect extra bulky items or white goods over the monthly limit of (2) that are not stickered.
- Plasterboard, scrap wood etc must also be less than 4 foot in length and not to exceed 60 pounds and must be bundled or containerized.
- Carpeting must be rolled in 4 foot or less lengths and taped securely. Rolls should not exceed 60 pounds.
- Tires will not be accepted.
- No contractor materials will be collected.
- No items over 60lbs will be collected.